OK, here’s what I got, mostly from Twitter:
- Gift bags for these poor, needy stars were valued at $168,000 each
- Neil Patrick Harris said he was gay roughly every 45 seconds
- Apparently clothes were kind of a big deal this year
- Joan Rivers was omitted from the memorial montage, but this was perfectly legitimate and customary because she was not a voting member of the Academy and her being left out had nothing to do with her being a pro-Israel Republican, so just back off, petty right-wing hate machine, and go back to your Faux News and machine guns and talking to your invisible sky daddy
- Kanye West was drunk and rude, or, uh…something? Wait, wrong awards show? Am I confused?
- Racist and hurtful jokes are not racist and hurtful when liberals tell them
- That clip of Phil Donahue throwing up in a tuba never gets old
- Despite widespread critical acclaim, The Interview was passed over for best picture
Did I miss anything?