I will be presenting on human trafficking awareness at the Eleanor E. Murphy branch of the Huntsville/Madison County Public Library at 7910 Charlotte Drive on Thursday, September 5, at 6 pm, with question-and-answer period to follow.
Learn what human trafficking is, how to spot it in our area, what to do when you do, and how to prevent yourself and your loved ones from becoming victims.
Click here to join the Facebook event. Hope to see you there!
You might also like:
- Modern Day Slavery: A Look at Human Trafficking
Urcel Staples, a retired Department of Homeland Security agent, will give a talk/Q&A at the Univ…
- Raise your human trafficking awareness January 16
Have you been wanting to learn more about human trafficking? You have a great opportunity next week….
- Screening of 8 Days, true human trafficking story, on July 24
The North Alabama Human Trafficking Task Force will show 8 Days, a film based on true events depicti…
- Human trafficking: the real apocalypse now
Apocalypse Now is one of my favorite films ever. Nathan and I have watched most of my other all-time…
- Four thoughts on sex offender and human trafficker Jeffrey #Epstein
Convicted sex offender and human trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was arrested Saturday on a federal sex …