Despite my feeling a bit out of sorts for the final third of it, 2015 was a good year for BoWilliams.com. Traffic was up 35% over last year, and I got within a hair of Obama-fueled 2009, still my best year. So 2016 is looking good!
Here are the most notable BoWilliams.com posts of 2015. Most of these got a lot of hits. A couple are in there just because I’m proud of them. In chronological order:
- Want to make my homestyle chili?
- Sometimes my kids choose really dumb things to lie about.
- I’ve stuttered since I was a small child, and though I manage it very well, I’ve never vanquished it completely. I was so pleased that one day, it was a blessing for someone.
- I explored the cemetery in front of Burlington Coat Factory. The number of people buried there surprised me, as did the recency of some of them.
- I documented Madison Square Mall’s death throes. Here is my final post on that. I’m excited to see what happens in the next few years on that site.
- Amazon.com banning customers is a thing.
- My first of three posts on what NASCAR has become, and my idea for making it entertaining again.
- Did you hear about the guy who planted corn in his front yard in Hampton Cove?
- Deleting Bill Cosby.
- My return to Facebook coincided with a scolding from my pastor’s wife.
Thank you for reading BoWilliams.com, and I’ll see you next year!
You might also like:
- Madison Square Mall is on life support
Madison Square Mall got the nod for lunch today, mostly because I’d had a super morning with my pedo…
- A trip to the mall!
I went to Madison Square today (willingly). It’s still 100°, and I didn’t get a walk this morning be…
- Huntsville Times story on saving Madison Square Mall
I had lunch with Huntsville Times/al.com business reporter Lucy Berry a couple of weeks ago at Madis…
- A visit to Parkway Place, and resultant context
I decided to get the bulk of my steps for the day at Parkway Place, the other enclosed mall in Hunts…
- Madison Square death watch
I started off this morning a bit more than 1,400 steps in the hole, mostly because I took yesterday …