As I type, 2016 is about 99.88% in the books. Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- This angry post on microaggression cost me at least one interesting and talented net acquaintance, who unloaded on me with such spittle-flecked rage that I wonder whether she’ll just spontaneously combust when she has real adult problems. (She’s young yet.)
- Our esteemed governor decided he’d had enough of me on Twitter, and blocked me. This is the highest-profile block I’ve received, and given that I was calling the jackass out on his shameless and unapologetically immoral behavior, I’m proud of it.
- I put together a tongue-in-cheek list of things men must think women think. It didn’t get a lot of attention, but I still think it’s funny.
- A friend of mine asked to tell the story of her rape on BoWilliams.com, and I was honored to give her that opportunity.
- I highlighted one of the most important and insightful documentaries out there on the true reach of radical Islam, and why you should care.
- I wrote a helpful post on Westboro Baptist Church and drew substantial ire from “Emma,” who has never returned to answer my reply to her comment.
- Little boys, consider very carefully your first jump from the high dive.
- I remembered my friend Robby being there for me in the eighth grade.
- I made a master page for all of my Huntsville-area hot wings reviews.
- I remembered Holly the stripper.
Thank you for reading BoWilliams.com, folks. I’ll see you next year.