- My thoughts and prayers are with the people of France, and most especially the friends and family of those who lost their lives in yesterday’s attack. God be with you.
- I don’t like driving with my coat on, so I usually lay it in the back seat before I go somewhere. It’s no problem when I do that from my garage, but I did that last night from work and froze my butt off for 10 minutes until the heater caught up. Wow, it’s cold.
- The boys are delayed this morning. I think most school systems in the area are. I’m confident we never got out of school just for temperature when I was a kid.
- This is the first year since 2005 that I haven’t cared who wins the college football national championship. I honestly don’t know whether I’ll even watch it.
- I enjoyed Alabama’s season. I loved giving it to Auburn and then capturing another SEC title. I loved that Coach Saban, as the Alabama coach, remains undefeated vs. both Tennessee and Arkansas. I loved that Blake Sims said no, this is my team, and took it. I did not love our secondary. Looking forward to improvement there next year.
- Did you hear about three snowmobilers in Alaska seeing just the snout of a moose buried in an avalanche and digging her out, saving her life? Awesome story, guys. Thanks.
- I’ll have to wait until Thursday miscellanea #3,142 for a better pi Thursday miscellanea, and statistically that’s all but certain to occur after my death. So we’ll call this one it.
You might also like:
- Alabama finishes 9-3; both Auburn and Tennessee fall
I try hard to pick with my head and not my heart when I have occasion to pick an Alabama football ga…
- Alabama fans, please keep some perspective
What a bunch of babies. Certainly not all of you, but way too many of you, judging from my Twitter f…
- Auburn, raise your game!
Friday night, my son Nathan told me that his friend at school said Auburn was better than Alabama be…
- Iron Bowl 2010
I’ll tell you, sometimes being a fan is complicated. I like to see Auburn do well when they aren’t p…
- So, Alabama’s in the College Football Playoff
“But Alabama didn’t even win its own division!” – Thousands of whiners, 2011 2017 After Auburn lost …