Thank you for visiting BoWilliams.com. I am a Christian, a husband, a father, and a proud lifelong Alabama resident. Politically, call me a conservative with libertarian sensibilities. I make a living as a technical writer.
I started BoWilliams.com as WmWms in October 2006. It’s whatever I feel like writing day to day, which means that the chance of it appealing to you continuously is low (though I do have and appreciate daily readers). Stop by, and you could get pop culture, politics, University of Alabama football, a photographic record of my day, religion, a piece on how wonderful my wife is, a film review, a musing on life, or some combination.
Here are some other things to know about BoWilliams.com:
- I post four to six times weekly.
- You are invited to comment on anything you read here. If it made it into the post, then I’m ready to discuss and defend it.
- New commenters are moderated, but quite liberally. If you’re contributing to the conversation, you’ll be approved.
- Several years of my thoughts are represented here, and evolution in a position of mine is not unheard of. If you have questions, ask.
- I do Thursday miscellanea posts most weeks. These have been politics-free for some time.
- I try to minimize link rot, but it happens. If you find a broken link, please let me know.