- We’ve managed to accumulate three open jars of dill pickle chips in the refrigerator. Thank you. Thank you very much.
- Nathan’s soccer team has won both regional and area. It has done so without ever even trailing in a game in either tournament. What a pleasure to watch these young men. Congratulations, guys! On to state!
- My touchscreen monitor for this system—my first tiptoe into desktop touch—arrived with a bad digitizer. Tore my hair out futzing with drivers and settings before figuring out that was the case. On the way for exchange.
- I went to Macaroni Grill yesterday for lunch to celebrate a release with some of my favorite colleagues. I had Penne Rustica, a Caesar salad, and a Diet Coke. With tip, it was $24.77. I’ve been saying it was Bridge Street dealing Macaroni Grill its primary misery, and it may still be. But wow, the pricing is pretty hard to defend at this point.
- Remember Susan Dey? Grace Van Owen? Laurie Partridge? She’ll be 61 years old next month. Feel old? You’re welcome.
- I keep a Windows XP box with a serial port around, because I have toys that I still like that need such a configuration. Microsoft will stop supporting this operating system completely on April 8, 2014. I guess that day I’ll pull the machine off the net and keep trucking.
- Nathan’s dog scarfed five cupcakes off the counter yesterday. The vet says it wasn’t enough chocolate to hurt her.
You might also like:
- Review: Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
I wrote a little last week about a product called Coca-Cola Zero Sugar replacing Coke Zero, and the …
- Thursday miscellanea #303
Lows in the 40s are forecast for tomorrow night and Saturday night. Yay for fall! They’ve put in tu…
- Thursday miscellanea #118
“Kill the bastards!” Nathan exclaimed, playing video games yesterday. Oops. It was so earnestly and…
- Coke Zero pulled from market, reformulated as Coke Zero Sugar
Coca-Cola announced this week that it would remove Coke Zero from the U.S. market, replacing it with…
- Thursday miscellanea #282
Florida State quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston was cited this week for stealing…