- Well, #125 will be my last perfect cube for a while. It’s most of two years to #216.
- It’s much too early to call spring—it snowed in March here last winter, and the winter before—but there are upper 60s to low 70s forecast through the weekend. I’ll take it!
- For me, Oates just isn’t Oates without the pornstache.
- I hope “Al from Dadeville” is proud of himself, and I further hope he’s soon crushed by justice. Killing the trees at Toomer’s Corner is classless, despicable, and indefensible. Auburn friends, I’m so sorry. No true Alabama fan feels anything but disgust for this mean-spirited assault on one of your most precious traditions.
- “Jerry, goodbye!” RIP, Uncle Leo.
- I don’t like fake dual exhaust. A car whose engine has a single bank of cylinders should have one tailpipe. How do these things get such traction?
- I got a hit early this morning from the office of the Inspector General of Romania. It landed on this post. A Romanian law enforcement officer was Googling the Willises. Is that funny? I think it is.
You might also like:
- Thursday miscellanea #254
Glad to finally get most of that printer ink off my fingers. Call me officially burned by cheap kno…
- Thursday miscellanea #402
Arrests in the Gatlinburg fire, thank goodness. There are 14 people dead, and more than 150 injurie…
- Thursday miscellanea #415
Far too many of you are using pleasurable when you should use pleasant. Pleasurable has fairly stro…
- Thursday miscellanea #442
In 1964, the Oldsmobile 4-4-2 was named that for its four-barrel carburetor, its four-speed manual …
- Thursday miscellanea #249
If you haven’t done so already, head over to Rocket City Mom and check out my review of Sunrise Piz…