(Click images below for larger versions.)
- My full report on the Rocket City Food Blogger Tour as Rocket City Mom Restaurant Analyst is here.
- I have been lax in introducing my fellow travelers on the Food Blogger Tour. I had a lot of fun hanging with Tomiko of Passports and Grubs, Kaleigh of KK Travels & Eats, Pam of Simply Southern Mom, and James and Stephanie of Grub & Love. Thanks also to Pam and Kristen of the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau for again wrapping the weekend in their signature charms. We inexplicably managed to avoid a photo of everyone, but it was a warm and laugh-filled weekend.
- As much as we all thought of our lunches at New Orleans Lunchbox, I want to throw the wings some love as well. I reviewed their wings as part of my ongoing #hsvhotwings effort, and they were tasty indeed.
- The summer salad with mizuna greens at Rocket City Tavern pops with marvelous flavors.
- YoshiSushiFusion‘s salted caramel gelato has a buttery plateau that hangs on beyond all reason.
- My New York strip at Nick’s Ristorante was a fine steak indeed, but before it came out, the bleu cheese on my salad may have been the best I’ve ever had. You make gustatory peace with mass-market salad dressing until truly fresh stuff wallops you.
- At The Social, the pecan-roasted bacon and the big, fresh tomatoes will push your BLT boundaries (in delectable ways).
- Huntsville Restaurant Week Food Blogger Tour #DineHsv
- Huntsville Restaurant Week is imminent! #DineHsv #IHeartHsv
- Surprisingly sensual soup for Huntsville Restaurant Week 2017 #DineHsv #IHeartHsv
- From the Huntsville Restaurant Week food blogger tour…
- Food Blogger Tour, ahead of Huntsville Restaurant Week 2016 #DineHsv