- If you feel led to contribute, you can help with Ashleigh Jones‘ medical expenses here. It must surely be a blessing she’s made it this long. I hope we hear some much better news soon.
- Tad Cummins has been arrested, and Elizabeth Thomas is safe!
- After a validation visit today, I am ready to say that the pho tai at Viet Cuisine on Jordan Lane is the equal of the pho tai at Saigon in Madison. Great stuff, both places.
- Slaughterhouse-Five was a good place to start catching up on the classics. I didn’t realize it was so short. Love Vonnegut’s way with a phrase.
- Well, there’s already a substantial breeding population of Burmese pythons in southern Florida. Shall we try for the monocled cobra next?
- Part of what’s made it unnecessarily difficult to work on our bathroom remodeling has been the sorry state of the garage (and the shop portion therein). I’ve begun reclaiming the space in earnest.
- Watch for a couple of review updates soon, including a word or two on the Cacao variety of Soylent and a revamped hot wing lineup for a local eatery.
BoWilliams.com is using WP-Gravatar