On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for (Putin) to give me space. . . . This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.” – Barack Obama to Dmitry Medvedev, March 26
In other words: “Hey, I don’t dare tell the American people how much we plan to roll over for you now, because then ‘my election’ might not go well. Let me smile and hopey-changey the poor slobbering rubes just until November, and then I’ll come be your bitch. Keep the ball gag warm for me.”
Krauthammer here; brilliant as usual.
Change you can believe in, comrades!
- No new taxes on families making less than $250,000 (well, unless we really need them)
- “You can keep your plan”? Obama’s known it was a lie since 2010
- “We can’t certify jobs data at recovery.gov”
- “What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed.” – Barack Obama
- Obama’s new story on government health care