I am part of a nascent group called the Rocket City Bloggers. We meet monthly for talk and good times, and we also do a monthly blog carnival, which I am hosting this month. The theme is passion, and we have five participants:
- Carol wrote of her passion for fashion—an intellectual and substantive one, she is careful to note.
- Amanda offered a passionate culinary window into how she and her husband fell in love.
- Harold took a sustained look at passion for online writing.
- Kristin waxed passionately on Disney addiction (and I’m about to pull the trigger on DisneyWorld plans, so I do appreciate it!).
- Heather wrote of things that sustain her passion for her husband.
I tend to equate passion with youth, and to some degree irrationality. Couple such with my longstanding feelings on marital fidelity, and I had a hard time conceiving a post that didn’t get serious pretty quickly. As usual, my blogging colleagues did very well. Enjoy.