I haven’t done one of these in a while. I try not to go to them often because there is a vague but unambiguous stench of cheating on them. Nevertheless, I don’t have a lot of mental horsepower tonight, so here are 65 questions from my Catholic school classmate Candy:
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I have three or four, none of which is my favorite, scattered among vehicles and haunts. They’re all either navy blue or black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Occasionally I know what shirt I’m going to wear tomorrow. That’s about it.
5. How are you feeling right now?
Content, but tired.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
A candy dish.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I can’t remember a single dream I’ve had since this one.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Yeah, I suppose so.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I can recall.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I liked it more when I had more hairline, but it’s all right.
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes. I’m awesome.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
18. What are you listening to right now?
The How It Began special on the Seinfeld DVD set.
19. Were your parents strict?
20. Would you go sky diving?
Probably, though I have no great drive to do it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
Yes, with Netflix.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My sequined gown.
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Many times. I was part of the last generation without Caller ID and *69.
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
Don’t have a preference.
29. Do you have a cell phone?
30. Do you use Chap-Stick?
Yes, in the winter.
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chopsticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes. Sometimes I’m not forgiving enough. I do the best I can.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don’t know.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes. Too sweet for me, but I could get one down in polite company.
38. Last time you cried?
Week before last with the boys.
39. What was the last question you asked?
“What did Nathan do?”
40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn. No contest.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I don’t know what that is, so I doubt it.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
Not anymore. I’d call it more wavy now (if I ever let it get long enough).
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The last download I bought was Bodyrock by Lee Aaron. I can’t remember the last physical CD I bought.
49. Do looks matter?
Of course. That they are often valued incorrectly doesn’t mean they’re of no importance at all.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
It depends on the circumstances.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I try not to walk around with strong negative feelings about anyone day to day. I would say that of the people I don’t like as much as other people (heh), most of them are on the list because I find them disingenuous.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Daily; a little more in the morning than other times of the day.
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
My favorite pajamas.
60.What is your favorite animal?
Tough to top my cat right now.
61. Where was your default picture taken?
In my living room.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A Subway club on wheat.
65. Have you ever climbed through a window?