- Eight weeks today.
- Vietnamese with Melanie for lunch. Great day for pho.
- A new Pretenders record came out in October. I’m digging it. Review soon.
- Tonight is the last Thursday night football of the season. This same matchup was one hell of a game (and one of my earliest blog posts) two years ago.
- One good thing about a high temperature in the 30s is that you can buy beer at lunch and leave it in the car.
- I think “Silver Bells” might be the most recent Christmas song that I really like. It debuted in 1951. Is that a solid pocket of “crotchety old man” in me?
- Our charity solicitation telephone calls might be up 500% in the past month. (The Do Not Call registry covers commercial calls only.)
- At this writing, Alabama remains a 10-point underdog in Saturday’s SEC title game. That’s no respect, and that’s just how I like it.
BoWilliams.com is using WP-Gravatar