…but only a little, at how much I’m looking forward to this weekend, and largely because it’s so free of commitments. Soccer game tomorrow if they don’t close the fields, and church Sunday. That’s it.
Smells like the A-Day game tomorrow. Then, on Sunday, I’ll watch my F1 race before breakfast, and I’ll watch my IndyCar race after church (with live race control on my tablet, of course).
Thank you for reading BoWilliams.com. Have a good weekend.
- My chest hair growing back in itches.
- I successfully replaced the starter on Lea’s van last weekend. It was irritating that it broke, but we were blessed that it did so in her mother’s driveway. It was a knuckle-buster, but it’s on and it works.
- What is there to say about Aaron Hernandez besides “what a colossal screw-up”? Life without parole is a long time, sir. You took a man from his family and friends, and now you’ve taken your daughter’s father from her. At least your ability to do further damage is greatly reduced.
- You know who has customer service right, and has for decades? Crutchfield. I don’t know why anyone would ever go anywhere else, particularly for car audio.
- Weather Underground was one of the first online resources I ever used (text-based, on my CLIX box at the ‘graph). Then, it looked like this. Now, it looks like this, but as you can see they’ve kept the previous look available—until now. They announced the classic look is ending early next month. I think the new design is horrible. So, soon I shall leave the web site I’ve likely used the longest.
- (I wonder what site, of the ones I still use, I’ve used second-longest? AltaVista would be a slam-dunk if it were still around.)
- My Echo arrives tonight!
The difference between 16 and my current age is a multiple of 4, which means it’s time to renew my driver license. I got a STAR ID license this time. Alabamians, do you know about STAR ID? It’s kind of a big deal, so I’m surprised the state isn’t publicizing it more effectively. It’s an […]
I’ll probably not ever be a strong prospect for a smart watch. The reason is that I love watches. Huh? That may seem counterintuitive at a glance. But dig: I don’t want to wear a smart watch the way one is intended to be worn. A smart watch’s maker generally wants you to suck it […]
Did you know there’s a cemetery at University Dr. and Research Park Boulevard? It even has a name. It’s called East Cemetery. I noticed a headstone or two sitting in traffic one day, and assumed no more than a few graves were there. Actually dozens rest here. There are several acres. It’s deceptively large. Here […]
BoWilliams.com is using WP-Gravatar